by Adam Taggart
As we covered in a recent video, herd immunity is getting to look like a more elusive goal than originally hoped.
In fact, we are now seeing convincing evidence of people contracting covid-19 more than once. If indeed the case, that suggests we may never be able to reach herd immunity.
In today’s video, Chris talks with the spouse of a patient still recovering from a second case of covid-19. Hearing of this family’s harrowing experience with the virus gives a very personal proof that this virus is not “just the flu”.
It’s time we start emotionally preparing for the potential that we may be living with covid-19…forever:
Anyone who would like to contribute to Cheri’s GoFundme page can do so by clicking here.
LINKS FROM THIS VIDEO:
- Getting it twice is now ‘a thing’
- Yes, it’s a thing
- Don’t know much yet about SARS2 immunity
- Common Colds
- Implications – no herd immunity
- About those neurological disorders
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.