If it’s an emergency power to address grave danger then why was OSHA mandate announced 2 months ago but still won’t take effect for 2 more months? What kind of emergency is that?
The OSHA Rule was made under the guise of “grave danger,” yet it took two months to draft and won’t go into effect for another two months.
This is an abuse of power. pic.twitter.com/gH0opfHfeJ
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) November 7, 2021
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections