20 Things I’ve Learned (Or Had Confirmed) About Humanity
During The ‘Pandemic’ (THREAD):
1/ Most people would rather be in the majority, than be
2/ At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian
tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
3/ Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social
disapproval. The latter could be stronger.
4/ Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it
was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not
made the average person any wiser.
5/ Anything and everything can and will be politicised by
the media, government, and those who trust them.
6/ Many politicians and large corporations will gladly
sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their
political and financial aspirations.
7/ Most people believe the government acts in the best
interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics
of the government.
8/ Once they have made up their mind, most people would
rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were
9/ Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and
relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviours
– for better or worse.
10/ When sufficiently frightened, most people will not
only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
11/ People who are dismissed as ‘conspiracy theorists’ are
often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream
12/ Most people value safety and security more than
freedom and liberty, even if said ‘safety’ is merely an
13/ Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once
inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to
14/ A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being
15/ ‘The Science’ has evolved into a secular pseudo-
religion for millions of people in the West. This religion
has little to do with science itself.
16/ Most people care more about looking like they are
doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the
17/ Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare
industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists
and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.
18/ If you make people comfortable enough, they will not
revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their
rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
19/ Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance
when it comes to defending their own freedoms from
20/ It’s easier to fool a person than to convince them
that they have been fooled.
21/ Most people are fairly compassionate and have good
intentions (this is good)
As a result, most people deeply struggle to understand
that some people, including our ‘leaders’, CAN have
malicious or perverse intentions (this is bad).
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!