NEWS AND COMMENTARY
1/6 Infiltrator John ‘ANTIFA’ Sullivan Has Pentagon Connections, Judge Lets Him Violate Release Conditions [VIDEO]
Shortly after the initial indictment, he was caught violating and flaunting nearly all of his release conditions
John Earle Sullivan is a known Antifa rioter who infiltrated a crowd of Trump supporters to incite chaos on January 6th, 2021, at the Capitol. He recorded the entire thing, including the murder of Ashli Babbitt, and sold his footage to CNN and other media companies on the same day, pocketing more than $80,000.
John Sullivan would eventually be indicted on charges similar to that of other protesters, but he has spent nearly no time in jail. Shortly after the initial indictment, he was caught violating and flaunting almost all of his release conditions. However, the corrupt courts have been protecting him because of who his adopted father is.
John’s dad, Kevin J. Sullivan, is a former Lieutenant General in the United States Air Force who was forced into retirement after being caught in a group of officers sending fuses for NUCLEAR WARHEADS to Taiwan. Even more shockingly, Sullivan continued to work as a contractor for the Department Of Defense for many years before opening a freight company in Arizona (the same state that 1/6 agitators Ray Epps and Luke Robinson are from)
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News