by Chris Black
You know the meme.
There are a bunch of these memes.
The man in the video doesn’t outright say “I should have defected and fought with Hitler,” but the subtext is very clear as he keeps saying of the modern world “this isn’t what I fought for.”
Say what you want about Hitler – if he’d won, we wouldn’t have children being molested by homosexuals in public schools, I can tell you that much.
We wouldn’t have a lot of these other problems either.
“Nowadays… People don’t realize what they have, the things we fought for, and the boys that died for it – It’s all gone down the drain.”
“Our country’s gone to hell in a handbasket. We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised. Not at all.”
“It’s not the same. That’s not what our boys – that‘s not what they died for.”
“People don’t realize what they have. They bitch about it.”
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools