The Chinese Communist Party turns 100 on July 1, 2021. The grand old party has now outlasted its Soviet counterpart to become the longest-ruling communist party in history. And as CCP starts its second century, it has survived far longer than what many critics predicted. There are celebrations, performances, banners and cheers all around China.
Reportedly, very few leaders of the ‘Red dynasty’ have enjoyed as much power as Xi Jinping. Of the 13 dynasties that ruled China, only 8 remained in power for longer than 100 years. The CCP has travelled a long way by transforming China from a famine-wrecked country under Mao Zedong to the world’s second-largest economy.
What role does the CCP play? How long will China’s authoritarian government remain in power?
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.