Democrats hold bare majorities in both chambers, but their spending and domestic policy priorities are being held up by infighting among the party’s progressive and moderate wings.
Specifically, as Politico noted in a Monday report, the battle between Sens. Joe Manchin and Bernie Sanders is holding up President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better” legislation that funds an array of social welfare benefits and new programs.
FULL STORY HERE
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- This is Why Stocks Are Holding Up… But Will Soon Crash
- EU Pres Says Ukraine Has Over 100,000 Soldiers Killed, EU MUST Steal $300 Billion Dollars of Russian Money in EU Banks!
- Tucker interviews Dr Malhotra …” A psychopathic entity has control over our lives”
- Project Veritas — HHS sponsors are pimping out teen girls…
- EU spends $450 million on metaverse party….five people show up
- Housing market crash is happening right now