— Priyank (@Priyank84739818) May 10, 2022
Rugs about to be pulled
Crypto and metals will be hammered by people trying to keep solvent
Get out before the normie exchanges lock up.
95% of stocks on the S&P dropped today in the #StockMarketCrash that the mainstream media doesn't want to acknowledge. The market is down over 18% YTD. 🤡🌎 #LetsGoBrandon #Bidenflation pic.twitter.com/xGHfTRudUz
— SoTrumpie (@SoTrumpie) May 18, 2022
Goldman expects a further 11% fall on S&P 500 if recession hits.
I'd accept a 15% fall if it came with a guarantee of 'I promise to get it over and done with, quickly'. 🙏t.co/9xxb5E9Okl
— Andy W. (@ElmInteriors) May 18, 2022
Order of disaster:
It's definitely here! pic.twitter.com/OH9h69XN2X
— CryptoPickk (@cryptopickk) May 11, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably