2022 has been the worst start to a year for SP500 ever.
And ever is a long time, comrades. pic.twitter.com/HuuFC7E8WG
— Jonesy (@HedgeyeDJ) January 28, 2022
It was a gonzo week.
Russell small cap volume was higher than at the bottom in 2020.
That was back in the good old days when Powell brought out his bazooka every Sunday night to save the market.
Those days are officially over, until further meltdown. pic.twitter.com/xgsahVLRh4
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) January 28, 2022
"Best economy ever" pic.twitter.com/8nqSiA1KFt
— Growth & Value (@Growth_Value_) January 28, 2022
Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, and the Atlanta Fed are warning a recession could start in months. The incoming economic data indicates the economy could contract as early as the end of the first quarter, which would put the U.S. in a recession by summer.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably