2019 was a record year for store closures and as you can imagine, 2020 will surpass it, by far. The effects of the crisis of 2020 will reverberate for a while and cannot be reversed by government stimulus. It’s simply impossible and illogical. There is something that must be understood, what we are seeing today, is the asymmetrical global economic collapse. Get ready.
Coronavirus bankruptcy: Hertz, J Crew, among businesses who have filed
Powell Says Fed Policies ‘Absolutely’ Don’t Add to Inequality – Bloomberg
ETFs purchased.jpg (818×408)
US food prices see historic jump and are likely to stay high
Two-Thirds of Public Restaurants Are Seen at Risk of Bankruptcy – Bloomberg
State of the Industry | OpenTable
Coronavirus in NYC: Restaurants That Have Closed Permanently Due to the Pandemic – Eater NY
Coronavirus stimulus: Mitch McConnell says relief bill will be final one
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]