Over half of the states in the U.S. will increase minimum wage in 2022, according to a report.
As reported by the Daily Caller, 26 states will raise their minimum wages, with 22 of the states starting the increase on January 1.
West Hollywood, California will see the largest increase, with hotel workers set to earn at least $17.64 per hour beginning January 1.
California and New York have the highest minimum wages in the country at $15 per hour.
Ten states, including Connecticut and Massachusetts, plan to increase the minimum wage to $15 per hour by 2023. New Jersey plans to increase by 2024, while Delaware, Illinois, Maryland and Rhode Island plan to increase by 2025.
US home prices soar +18.41% in October.
The S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller 20-city home price index climbed 18.4% in October from a year earlier.
Via BBG pic.twitter.com/ET7nZYvRlX
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) December 28, 2021
Despite President Biden’s assurances to the contrary, inflationary pressure is apparently here to stay as his administration looks toward the start of his second year in office and may hope for some relief from the negative “Democrats in disarray” narrative swirling around the White House.
However badly Biden may want the economy to improve, Americans surely wish so more fervently. With the most expensive Thanksgiving and Christmas in memory in the rear-view mirror, there are unfortunately more price hikes to come as manufacturers and producers pass the costs of lasting inflation on to consumers. As The Wall Street Journal announced, “Everything from coffee to mustard is getting more expensive next year.”
In Biden’s America next year, everything from coffee to mustard is getting more expensive. t.co/bXDr85TXoN
— Senator Bill Hagerty (@SenatorHagerty) December 27, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people