CHINA CANCELS 1255 FLIGHTS TO AND FROM BEIJING DUE TO COVID-19 OUTBREAK – STATE MEDIA
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) June 17, 2020
2nd wave imminent?
CHINA CANCELS 1255 FLIGHTS TO AND FROM BEIJING AND CLOSES ALL SCHOOLS IN BEIJING DUE TO #COVID-19 OUTBREAK – STATE MEDIA
If we get a second lockdown then this is it.
— marc friedrich 🔴 (@marcfriedrich7) June 17, 2020
China's Cabinet Says Will Step Up Monetary Policy To Support Real Economy And Help Small And Medium-Sized Firms – State Media
— LiveSquawk (@LiveSquawk) June 17, 2020
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis