- 9/11 was thoroughly and exhaustively investigated by the 9/11 Commission, Congress and U.S. scientific agencies
- No one could have foreseen 9/11
- Government officials didn’t have time to stop the 9/11 attacks, once they realized America was under attack
- It couldn’t have been a conspiracy, because no one could keep such a big conspiracy secret … someone would have talked
- Our government wouldn’t do anything like that, and
- Our free press would have reported on anything that outrageous
See for yourself.
But many people still believe that the World Trade Center buildings which collapsed on 9/11 were brought down with controlled demolition. This essay shows they can’t possibly be right.
I. No One Could Have Planted Bombs In a Crowded Office Building
Conspiracy theorists don’t realize that no one could have planted bombs in a crowded office building like the Twin Towers.
Admittedly, tightrope walker Philippe Petit snuck into the World Trade Center with a friend in 1974 withmassive amounts of equipment, smuggled the equipment to the top floor and rigged up a highwire for his tightrope walking stunt without being detected.
And it’s true that in 1978, the 59-story story Citicorp building was secretly retrofitted at night over the course of several months without the knowledge of tenants, the general public, or the media:
And in 2009, Raw Story noted:
A Government Accountability Office investigator smuggled live bomb components into a federal building in just 27 seconds, then assembled a bomb in a restroom and ventured throughout the building without being detected, a leaked tape revealed Wednesday.
In addition, congressional investigators were able to penetrate every single federal building they probed without any difficulty — 10 in all.
And see this.
And we concede that:
- Bomb-sniffing dogs were inexplicably removed from the Twin Towers five days before 9-11
- The Twin Towers had been evacuated a number of times in the weeks preceding 9/11
- There was a power down in the Twin Towers on the weekend before 9/11, security cameras were shut down, and many workers ran around busily doing things unobserved (confirmed here)
- A tenant of the World Trade Center hired a “sprinkler repairman” shortly before 9/11, and gave him access to 6 underground levels at World Trade Center building 1
- And — while it doesn’t mat — a Bush-linked company ran security at the trade centers, thus giving it free reign to the buildings
The chief electrical engineer who wired the World Trade Centers (Richard Humenn) says that people working on the elevators could have planted explosives:
And mechanical engineer Gordon Ross, in his talk on the destruction of the Twin Towers, pointed outthat:
“Those [core] columns which were situated adjacent to and accessible from inside the elevator shafts failed at an early stage of the collapse.
Those columns which were remote from the elevator shafts, and not accessible from the elevator shafts, survived the early stages of the collapse.”*
Indeed, a top demolition expert says that with access to the elevator shaft, a team of loading experts would have access to the columns and beams:
According to USA Today: “On Sept. 11, ACE Elevator of Palisades Park, N.J., had 80 elevator mechanics inside the World Trade Center“.
And the U.S. government agency (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) itself says that, on 9/11, “Elevators 6A and 7A were out of service for modernization“. (NIST NCSTAR 1-8, p.97).
In addition, Ace worked in and around structural steel at the Twin Towers:
A run of approximately 80 vertical feet, employed over 300 running feet of 2-1/2? x 8? and 2?x 2? trough raceway. This run traveled through plaster ceilings, concrete floors andaround structural steel.
Indeed, there had been numerous elevator renovation and and asbestos removal projects in the 6 years prior to 9/11 which allowed access to core building structures, including:
But so what?
II. No One Heard Explosions
Conspiracy theorists also ignore the fact that there were no sounds of explosions on 9/11.
Well, there were some:
There are literally hundreds of other witnesses who heard explosions.
Indeed, witnesses heard explosions even before the planes hit …
A hero who saved many people on 9/11, and who was the last person out of the north tower, said that there was a massive explosion from the basement in the North Tower BEFORE the plane hit:
And other witnesses say something similar:
But those videos and witnesses don’t count.
III. The Collapse of Three Buildings On 9/11 Wasn’t Suspicious
If the World Trade Center buildings had been brought down by demolition, they would have fallen in an unusual manner.
But that didn’t happen for very long:
So there you have it … 9/11 was not a false flag attack, and the 3 World Trade Center buildings which collapsed on 9/11 could not have been due to controlled demolition.