So is this part of a plan to end the federal reserve and get us back to a gold standard, or is it part of the great reset? Maybe that’s a dumb question.
35% of all US dollars that have EVER printed were printed in the last 10 months pic.twitter.com/iBzHdFWYsi
— Calliope 彡 #BoycottTurkey (@Calliope_Greece) December 19, 2020
Oh boy! US M1 Money Supply growth has accelerated to a whopping 66%. pic.twitter.com/WANvg0yU6P
— jeroen blokland (@jsblokland) December 22, 2020
"The ballooning of global liquidity — gross flows of credit, savings and international capital that facilitate debt, investment and cross-border capital flows. In 2019, this international pool of funds was estimated at $130tn, two-thirds larger than world GDP." China’s = $36tn. pic.twitter.com/Ae6jYnSE4S
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) December 20, 2020
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) December 19, 2020
Warren Buffett makes the case for gold in 30 seconds…
WELCOME TO THE ERA OF GOLD 👑
— Gold Telegraph ✪ (@GoldTelegraph_) December 22, 2020
2/ This list of the Federal Reserve's largest holdings of unbacked corporate debt, and the number recipients that are wholly-owned subsidiaries of foreign companies, will warm your heart. pic.twitter.com/PQzVKuPjH2
— John P. Hussman (@hussmanjp) December 22, 2020
Stock Offerings pic.twitter.com/KvXe3vHzEZ
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) December 22, 2020
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.