Washington, D.C., council candidate Nate Fleming (D) said he was “shocked, angry and embarrassed” after he was a victim of a carjacking on Saturday.
In a statement issued Saturday, Fleming said he was about to leave a gas station when four men in an SUV pulled up to his car. They jumped out and pointed a gun at him, demanding his car keys.
The D.C. police said the suspects are four black men who were driving a black BMW 328i with Virginia tags, Wtop News reported.
“I’m shocked, angry, and a bit embarrassed,” Fleming said. “To be threatened at gunpoint is extremely shocking, but sadly I am not surprised to have been attacked given the crisis we are facing with carjackings and violence in general in our city.”
h/t PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008
- Vodka Skeletor (Pelosi) opens liquor store in Congress. drinks.house.gov, delivered to congress offices!
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Real estate – the biggest Ponzi scheme in history