Exclusive: The husband of an Australian actress who suffered a stroke after having a COVID-19 vaccination remains fiercely supportive of the jab and is making great progress in her recovery after facing a fight for her life.
Melle Stewart, 40, is learning to walk and talk again following a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
She had to have part of her brain removed and spent weeks in intensive care on a ventilator in hospital – but is now in rehabilitation and improving well, her husband said.
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline