by Dr. Eowyn
The Left’s bogus man-made climage-change is wreaking untold damages on young people.
According to a national survey of 1,000 registered U.S. voters conducted on September 11-12, 2019 by ScottRasmussen.com and HarrisX, a polling company specializing in online surveys, half (51%) of voters under 35 believe humanity will be wiped out in the next 10-15 years because climate change will make the earth uninhabitable.
Here are the poll’s other findings:
- 29% of all voters believe it is at least somewhat likely that the earth will become uninhabitable and humanity will be wiped out.
- 10% consider it “very likely”.
- 71% of all voters find it unlikely.
- 37% say “not at all likely”.
- There is a dramatic difference by age on this question: Only 12% of senior citizens believe it is “somewhat likely,” while only 4% of seniors believe it is “very likely”.
- There is a significant geographical divide:
- 45% of urban residents think humanity may be wiped out by climate change in 10-15 years; 21% of urban voters consider it “very likely”.
- Only 23% of rural voters and 22% of suburban voters think humanity may be wiped out of climate change in 10-15 years; just 6% of rural voters and 5% of suburban voters consider that a “very likely” outcome.