- Thousands of children are on waiting list for treatment at controversial Tavistock and Portman Trust’s Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) in London
- Senior figures at NHS trust are concerned ‘the list had grown substantially during lockdown’; admitted it was a huge ‘preoccupation’ for Board of Trustees
- In Jan 2021, Care Quality Commission reported after inspecting GIDS that the list was 4,600
The number of children lining up for gender-change treatment on the NHS has soared by more than a fifth since the Covid lockdowns, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
According to new meeting minutes uncovered by this newspaper, there are about 5,500 children on the waiting list for treatment at the controversial Tavistock and Portman Trust’s Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) in London.
Senior figures at the NHS trust have expressed fears ‘the list had grown substantially during the lockdown’ and admitted it was a huge ‘preoccupation’ for the Board of Trustees.
Last night, Stephanie Davies-Arai founder of campaign group Transgender Trend said of the possible impact of lockdowns: ‘Life stopped really, so adolescents at that stage in their lives, where they’re really searching for their identity, turn online.
‘They’re bombarded with messages about being trans and that all of their problems and insecurities and anxieties are because they’re trans.’
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once