Verizon and AT&T have been forced to delay their full 5G rollout as the Federal Aviation Administration warns that expanding into a certain bandwidth will seriously interfere with bands used for aircraft safety.
The planned December 5 rollout across C-band frequencies, will be delayed until at least January 5. The companies are hoping to work with the FAA to address its concerns regarding potential interference with cockpit safety equipment that also uses the C band.
“Unless something is done,” they warned, “major disruptions” could be expected, forcing the FAA to “drastically reduce aviation operational capacity.”
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article