The 5th Circuit basically said the SEC is unconstitutional in the way the operate the way they enforce securities law without giving defendants the right to a jury trial. They just dismantled the SEC’s power to enforce securities law.
The 5th Circuit just dismantled the SEC's power to enforce securities law. This decision is beyond radical. It is nihilistic. t.co/6X46t2f4vY
— Mark Joseph Stern (@mjs_DC) May 18, 2022
The 5th Circuit just ruled that Federal agency power of regulatory enforcement is unconstitutional.
This effectively neuters ALL regulating federal agencies: FDA, CDC, ATF, SEC, EPA, etc etc
You want to regulate? Gotta go through Congress.
As intended.t.co/5OuWrhSB3K pic.twitter.com/PmSKqxHubn
— Justin Thyme (@looking5452) May 18, 2022
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas