The 5th Circuit basically said the SEC is unconstitutional in the way the operate the way they enforce securities law without giving defendants the right to a jury trial. They just dismantled the SEC’s power to enforce securities law.
The 5th Circuit just dismantled the SEC's power to enforce securities law. This decision is beyond radical. It is nihilistic. t.co/6X46t2f4vY
— Mark Joseph Stern (@mjs_DC) May 18, 2022
The 5th Circuit just ruled that Federal agency power of regulatory enforcement is unconstitutional.
This effectively neuters ALL regulating federal agencies: FDA, CDC, ATF, SEC, EPA, etc etc
You want to regulate? Gotta go through Congress.
— Justin Thyme (@looking5452) May 18, 2022
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW