It is unclear who leads the Black Lives Matter foundation and manages its $60 million bankroll, according to an investigation by the Washington Examiner.
The inquiry comes almost six months after BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors resigned as executive director to focus on other projects and appointed two activists to serve as the group’s senior directors — although neither Makani Themba nor Monifa Bandele took the jobs due to disagreements with the foundation.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening