- A survey shows 61 per cent of registered voters in the U.S. say they agree that President Donald Trump’s coronavirus efforts are strong enough
- The Hill-HarrisX poll also found that 39 per cent of voters say they somewhat or strongly disagree with the president’s efforts
- The survey results come as Trump is considering pulling back some of the restrictions he has enacted since the deadly flu-like virus began
- The president wants to reduce the impacts the mandates have on the economy as health officials warn the country has not yet seen the worst of the outbreak
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
The Hill-HarrisX survey also found that 39 per cent of voters somewhat or strongly disagree with how Trump is tackling the deadly outbreak of the infection, also known as COVID-19.
The poll results come as Trump says he may decide to scale back some of the government mandates made to slow and contain the spread of the deadly flu-like virus due to concerns of how much they have had negative impacts on the economy.