Population almost 3.6 million.
In Connecticut, 2,496,708 people or 70% of the state has received at least one dose.
Overall, 2,259,172 people or 63% of Connecticut’s population has been fully vaccinated.
#BREAKING All of Connecticut's counties are listed as areas of substantial community transmission of COVID-19. t.co/RGrWTVFgaw
— FOX61 (@FOX61News) August 3, 2021
h/t Clotty McClottard
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also American Medical Association - “Why COVID-19 deaths among VACCINATED show that boosters matter”