Today’s jobs report is a mixed-bag. According to the February Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) report …
The good: 678k jobs were added.
The bad: Month-over-month wage earning experienced 0% growth (although YoY growth declined to 5.1%).
The ugly: inflation is still at 40 years highs of 7.5%. Meaning that REAL wage growth is -2.4%.
Here is the jobs report summary.
Of course, the leading sector for job creation was … leisure and hospitality with 179k added. Food services and drinking places (aka, bars) added 124k jobs.
Energy prices are way up … again … which will fuel more price increases. WTI Crude is up over 4% overnight, NYH gasoline futures are up 4.33%, coal is up 22.48%.
Hey bartender! You are the leading job addition.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..