A powerful explosion rocked a Chinese automotive parts factory, as authorities vow to toughen regulations on dangerous chemicals after a similar tragedy killed dozens at a pesticide plant in the same province.
Footage from the scene shows the building engulfed in thick smoke, as fire trucks arrive in the area.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also EVEN CHINA WANTS TO DECOUPLE FROM CHINA: Foxconn says it’s looking to move away from China.