Took my last 7k and bought ZM puts at the close yesterday. 200 strike, expiration today, and paid $0.70 average. Thank you fucking god for that jobs report this morning.
For once, I miraculously sold the HOD. Quickly sold the open at $2.70, $3.10 and $3.38
The puts immediately dropped in value to $1.
I am back baby
EDIT: Looks like ZM is about to dump hard and I may have left tens of thousands on the table. The truth is, I don’t care. I sold at $3 and it went down to $1. I didn’t have to live through that. Congrats to all ZM shorts who held on longer
EDIT #2: Yes, I was heavily vaccinated as a child. Please don’t make fun of me
EDIT #3: Puts I sold for $3.02 are now trading at $0.20
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…