Do you think that people simply don’t care about their debt (on average)? Or it’s a snowball effect? One moment they owe one bill, the next thing you know they’re drowning.
80% of Americans seem to find themselves in debt. Some will never pay back their debt. Some are so overburdened by debt that they must claim bankruptcy. There doesn’t seem to be a particular type of debt that is prominent. It simply seems as though there is more debt piling up in all areas and for nearly everyone. This is when you know the empire is falling.
Details of Debt
asset7 (1).jpg (800×1374)
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!