Lockdown 2.0 is on. We have seen much of the population reversing the trend of reopening which has a major impact on the economy through various factors. The hardest hit industries are going to be hit yet again. Areas that were grateful to see things opening up, were smacked with a reversal of that trend and this might be an even bigger group of businesses that ultimately fail. This is completely separate from what we are seeing in the stock market. The growth has accelerated essentially defying gravity, in a grand disparity, unlike anything we’ve ever seen.
reopeningon hold.jpg (1068×704)
state level heatmap july 18.jpg (1050×1295)
These restaurant chains filed for bankruptcy during the pandemic
Why PPP loans may not be enough for these business owners
Jamie Dimon’s warning for the U.S. economy
Shadow Bank Weaknesses Forced Fed’s Market Rescue, Quarles Says – Bloomberg
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.