A massive settlement is expected to resolve lawsuits related to the Las Vegas massacre two years ago, according to a new report.
An exact settlement amount has not yet been disclosed, but MGM Resorts International has previously said in financial filings that it expects to pay up to $800 million to victims of the mass shooting, sources told ABC News.
Fifty-eight people were slain Oct. 1, 2017, when gunman Stephen Paddock opened fire from his 32nd-floor room at the Mandalay Bay on the Las Vegas Strip. Hundreds of others were injured.
The shooting, which targeted 22,000 concertgoers at a country music festival, lasted nearly 11 minutes before Paddock killed himself as police closed in.