90% of fort myers beach destroyed…

Sharing is Caring!

 

Aerial image shows scale of damage in Fort Myers, Florida, in the aftermath of Cat 4 Hurricane Ian

.. when i see pictures like this it’s hard to say hurricane ian destroyed 90% of fort myers beach .. more like development destroyed 90% of it, leaving about 10% of beach front .. the hurricane was just restoring it.

.. that’s why they said 90% was destroyed lol there’s only 10% beach left .. everything else is development .. they had to leave something for you to go to.

See also  The Digital Revolution Has Destroyed the Usefulness of Telephones

 

h/t Riot708

Trending:
See also  The Digital Revolution Has Destroyed the Usefulness of Telephones

Views: 172

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.