Unlimited FED printing props up the market.
What if unlimited becomes impossible ?
No one seems to care about the derivatives market for now. Its notional value is somewhere between $600 Trillion and $1500 Trillion.
The FED has injected approximately $4 Trillion so far. That seems huge but it is very small compared to the derivatives horror show.
OK, derivatives depend on underlying assets. And those assets are supposed to be in control thanks the FED buying all junks out there.
A lot of things will go bankrupt in the next months. And those things have huge leverage ratios. It is not in the price yet since nobody really knows what derivatives actually contain.
What if the FED has to print $100 Trillion to keep the market up ?
The US government will then have to choose between hyperinflation (and a civil war due to money destruction) or… let the market crash (I mean, something like -80%).
Is there a third option ?
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Is Insolvent & Now Sending Notices To Claimants Who’ve Received Full Benefits To PAY IT ALL BACK.
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- AOC..after only a few years on the squad..Net Worth 29 MILLION
- Recession is here and major liquidity squeeze on-going. US Treasuries expect a Fed pivot and either deep US recession or shortage of collateral. Neither look great for stock markets