by Chris Black
My only question is: who are the 7% not worried about inflation?
Wall Street itself is going to end up losing.
A whopping 93% of American voters are “concerned” with the level of inflation, and slightly more than half fear the economy will only get worse a year from now, according to a poll released on Sunday.
12-month percentage change, CPI, June 2022. pic.twitter.com/PMo8zaULvu
— Farm Policy (@FarmPolicy) July 13, 2022
See also AND AGAIN, ABOUT TIME: Renewable Fail: Britain to Now Class Nuclear Power as “Sustainable Energy”.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies