I’m waiting to see what it says in the next day or so. If I start to see that rash of “red” sell signals, I’ll bail out. Otherwise, maybe there’s a 20% move in the near future, the same way there was a few weeks ago at 250.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 447 views