Kyle Rittenhouse did not mince his words when discussing Kenosha County prosecutor Thomas Binger this week when asked him about his trial and how the prosecution handled it.
During an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Rittenhouse called Binger “a corrupt person” who wanted to use the case to “make a name for himself.”
“In my belief, the prosecutorial misconduct in this case is ridiculous,” Rittenhouse said. “They knew I was innocent, but they still decided to bring these charges to make their name, to have a name. They wanted my head on their shelf.”… KEEP REAING…
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now