“People who need menstrual products”? So I know about FEMALEs of a certain age needing them, but are The Soy heavy users as well? Not judging, just asking. Anyhoo, add this to the Brandon regime’s ever-growing list of success stories.
People who need menstrual products are struggling amid a shortage of tampons in the US. What exactly is going on?
People who need menstrual products in the United States have raised alarm in recent months, after noticing fewer tampon packages on store shelves, or being told their preferred brand of tampons was suddenly unavailable.
The issue really came to the public’s attention when TIME Magazine published an article earlier this month titled, The Great Tampon Shortage of 2022: The Supply Chain Problem No One’s Talking About.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…