A German woman has been jailed for six months after she was convicted of stealing her partner’s sperm by poking holes in his condoms.
The woman, who wished to become pregnant, sabotaged her partner’s condoms without his permission so she could harvest his genetic material.
The court in western Germany was told that sabotaging a condom ahead of an assignation is known as ‘stealthing’ and normally involves the man destroying the birth control barrier.
Initially, the woman was facing charges of rape but this was later reduced to sexual assault.
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- UK Gas Up 96%…. JPMorgan Sees Gas Prices Hitting $6.20 By August In US
- Wait, What?
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia