A global picture of inflation. pic.twitter.com/18Hoah2VJg
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) June 2, 2022
According to the IMF, the percentage of international currency reserves denominated in dollars has fallen below 59% to a NEW LOW of 58.81%.
The monetary order is changing.
— Gold Telegraph ⚡ (@GoldTelegraph_) June 2, 2022
Pres. Buhari likes to chant, “change begins with me". For once he’s right. Things in Nigeria just keep changing for the worse. Today, I measure Nigeria’s inflation at a punishing 34%/yr rate. pic.twitter.com/1t9jIJD5Oz
— Steve Hanke (@steve_hanke) June 2, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting