— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) July 4, 2020
LOS ANGELES – A Koreatown man tells FOX 11 he has been reinfected with COVID-19 for a second time after he attended several Black Lives Matter protests last month, and while he remembers being concerned about being in the crowds, he doesn’t know if the protests were the source of his most recent infection.
Gabriel Lee works as an IT specialist at several hospitals throughout the Los Angeles area.
He says he first tested positive for COVID-19 in March, before the lockdowns began.
“All of a sudden I had mild headaches and then it started getting really serious, I had fevers from like 103 to 104 sometimes for two weeks straight,” Lee said.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably