A little sign of “stalling”
US weekly economic index pic.twitter.com/NsOwxsPB4C
— Alessio Urban (@AlessioUrban) July 26, 2020
The System is Shattered.
Prices of things became Meaningless long ago.
Watching the daily “ticks” misses the entire picture.
Violence in the Streets.
Despair at Home.
Systemic Risk has Risen.
— Paranoid Bull (@paranoidbull) July 26, 2020
Nearly 12 million renters could be served with eviction notices in the next four months. And in some cities, like New York and Houston, more than a fifth of renters say they have “no confidence” in their ability to pay next month.
In the first week of July, nearly 1.5 million Americans were receiving unemployment benefits from the little-known Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation and Short-Term Compensation programs.
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries