Boomers are leveraging QE and massive government debt to pump the market and saddle the rest of us with a lifetime of debt, inflation, and austerity.
It’s a multitrillion dollar exit scam happening right in front of us.
— ฿ully (@BullyEsq) January 12, 2020
There's a drug cartel in town.
It gets people addicted to cheap blow.
Don't worry they said, it won't put you down.
We can forever keep up the show.
But now the addicts in ever more blow they drown.
And the cartel is worried on how to keep up the flow. t.co/OCnYa9uddj
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) January 12, 2020
Concentration risk pic.twitter.com/U1f6cOYFt6
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) December 30, 2019
Inflation of selective items over 20 years pic.twitter.com/viCpuzSBQH
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) December 27, 2019
— St. Louis Fed (@stlouisfed) January 12, 2020
We've never had it so good: Global equities now worth $88trn, highest value in history. Equals to ~100% of world GDP. pic.twitter.com/sFiFlXGQAI
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) January 12, 2020
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer