— Ronnie Stoeferle (@RonStoeferle) June 19, 2020
Continuing Claims pic.twitter.com/eQwsNiirYv
— Win Smart, CFA (@WinfieldSmart) June 19, 2020
“We were just getting the cold shoulder.” Many small-businesses owners stood last in line for a $650 billion loan program to keep them afloat in the pandemic. t.co/MbHSQlLiyf
— Capital Journal (@WSJPolitics) June 19, 2020
Money printing by the Federal Reserve has propelled stocks for more than a decade. But that effect may soon wear off.
"The government literally wrote checks to The People, telling them it will all be ok, on the “other side” of a bridge, that includes its re-election. All while they had a lawyer from Private Equity, running the printing press…"
— Hedgeye (@Hedgeye) June 19, 2020
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…