by Chris Black
I know a couple in their mid-twenties. Between the two of them, they barely pulled in $1000 a week With the Covid unemployment they pulled in $3000 a week. With the additional stimulus, you can add almost $15k to their take.
So prior to Covid, the two of them lived off around $3000 a month after taxes. They now made that much a week to sit on their asses. Plus thanks to generous orders in the state, neither of them had to pay taxes on their Covid money because they made under $30k a year individually.
The two of them pocketed over $175k tax free during Covid. Oh and they went on SNAP and got $600 a month for food.
Is there any wonder why they don’t want to go back to work?
Also there’s this:
“But they told me there’s a national labor shortage and an ever-growing demand for tech talent. Why aren’t they hiring me?”
There’s no labor shortage — that’s just Business lobbyist talk so they can push for more guest worker visa workers to flood the market and depress wages. pic.twitter.com/OwieL1nT18
— U.S. Tech Workers (@USTechWorkers) October 29, 2021
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1