The Biden administration could be at the point where they might want to consider calling in the National Guard, or at least via a proxy, having governors deploy Guardsmen to address the mounting supply chain crisis at ports. President Biden’s directive last month to stomp out logjams at Southern California ports is failing miserably as a record number of container ships are now anchored offshore.
According to a tweet from Marine Exchange, 111 container ships are anchored outside the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, a new record high. This breaks the prior record of 108 on Oct. 21.
RPT 11/9: 168 total ships inport LA/LB including 103 at anchor or loitering & 65 at berths. Of the 168, 111 are container ships including 81 at anchor or loitering & 30 at berth. 55 vessels loitering; 49 container ships, 3 tankers, 2 bulk, 1 general cargo. t.co/5aY5tY73aY pic.twitter.com/B53euBcvwk
— Marine Exchange (@MXSOCAL) November 9, 2021
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’