On Friday, the New York Supreme Court issued a devastating opinion ruling against the New York Times that confirms the outlet illegally obtained private attorney-client records from Project Veritas.
The Times must now provide Project Veritas with copies of everything that was “Irregularly and Improperly” gathered, and then destroy all records in question.
From the Court’s ruling:
“The court finds that Project Veritas has met its burden of showing that the subject memoranda were obtained by irregular means, if not both irregular and improper means.
TRENDING: Merry Christmas 2021 – “For To Us a Child is Born, To Us a Son is Given”
Ordered: That the defendant New York Times and its agents, employees, legal counsel, or other persons under its control are directed to immediately delete / destroy copies of the legal memoranda prepared by Project Veritas’ counsel, Benjamin Barr, from any computer, cloud server or other data collecting or disseminating sources.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas