- A supposed DNA match between Rep. Ilhan Omar and her second husband Ahmed Elmi allegedly proves that the two are siblings
- It has long been rumored that Omar and Elmi are siblings, but because of a lack of paperwork in war-torn Somalia, positive proof has never been uncovered
- The match says that Omar’s DNA was taken from a cigarette butt, while Elmi’s DNA purportedly came from a drinking straw
- Although Omar is not known to be a smoker, a grainy photo appears to show her smoking outside of her Washington, DC home
- Republican strategist Anton Lazzaro posted the results hours before he was arrested and charged with trafficking underage girls for sex
- Omar’s spokesperson is already discrediting the report due to Lazzaro’s involvement
- A shadowy Republican group is behind the surreptitious sleuthing and claims this finally proves the two are siblings
Persistent claims that leftist congresswoman Ilhan Omar married her own brother to get around US immigration laws may be legitimized by what appears to be a conclusive DNA test.
The results of the test assert that there is a 99.999998% chance that Omar and her second husband Ahmed Elmi are siblings.
The report, drawn up by Endeavor DNA Laboratories does not name either Omar or Elmi, instead referring to them as ‘Sibling 1’ and ‘Sibling 2.’ DailyMail.com understands that Omar is Sibling 1.
It says that Sibling 1’s sample was garnered from a cigarette butt and Sibling 2’s from a drinking straw.
Omar has never before been known publicly to be a smoker, although her third husband Tim Mynett is. However, a grainy picture of her with a cigarette in her mouth, said to have been taken outside her home in Washington, D.C. appears as part of the evidence gathered in an intensive investigation by a shadowy conservative group.