By – Pamela Williams
It is never about doing the right thing with politicians, is it? Or, for that matter, about upholding the rule of law. As the Biden Administration rushes us into giving up vehicles powered with gasoline, no one is telling you that the production of electric vehicles is robbing the Planet of Rare Earth Minerals at an alarming rate.
- Take a look at the chart below for a shocker:
It looks like Biden is pushing me toward gas prices I cannot afford and for what? I have a Jeep, which uses gasoline, and that does not look like a huge carbon footprint right now compared to the electric car.
Furthermore, I like the Jeep I have, and I can afford it.
Look at that chart again!
We need rare earth minerals in so many things we use in our everyday lives. Plus, China is the one with all those minerals.
Someone prove me wrong. This is not going to end well for Middle Class America.
Electric vehicles require six times the amount of minerals of conventional cars. That includes minerals commonly used in all cars, such as copper and manganese, but also some that are specific to lithium-ion battery production, such as lithium, cobalt, nickel, and graphite. As production ramps up, the supply of these minerals has to keep pace with demand for automakers to meet their EV targets, and increasingly suppliers are feeling the strain.
The data shows a mismatch between the world’s strengthened climate ambitions and the availability of critical minerals that are essential to realizing those ambitions.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW