by Chris Black
The BBC a few days ago went to Russia and investigated their military records. They identified fewer than 1000 deaths for the Russian armed forces and Donetsk militia combined. Ukrainian military is likely suffering likely 3- 5x higher death rate, but nobody even tries to make an estimate on this front for propaganda reasons.
For the casualty rate in this article to be true, it would be one of the highest rates of losses in the history of conventional warfare.
Safe to say, NATO putting out outlandish claims like this exposes them as unreliable sources for information.
BBC investigation reveals confirmed Russian military deaths t.co/363Qn8qfM5
— Rexkin Ohene Boateng (@rexkinlisaohene) March 22, 2022
Live updates: Russia to expel more American diplomats t.co/FGZ8tz7lEq
— AOL.com (@AOL) March 24, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming