- Michael Rapaport, 51, returned to his local Rite Aid on the Upper East Side on Sunday to showcase how barren the shelves were
- In a video posted to his Instagram he said ‘there’s nothing to steal because… everybody stole everything’
- His video came less than one week after he captured a brazen thief walking out of the pharmacy with two shopping bags of stolen goods
- The Rite Aid store on the Upper East Side is scheduled to close on February 15 due in part to a recent rash of thefts
- Rapaport has blamed New York’s lenient bail reform for the brazen thefts
Actor Michael Rapaport returned to his neighborhood Rite Aid on Sunday only to find shelves empty just days after he saw a brazen thief calmly walk out of the store with two shopping bags full of stolen goods.
‘Back in my Rite Aid,’ he said in a video posted to his Instagram on Sunday. ‘And there’s nothing to steal because this Rite Aid like so many other Rite Aids is closing down because everybody stole everything. And the workers here don’t know if they’re getting jobs.
‘Congratulations, losers,’ the 51-year-old actor concluded in the video, which had already garnered 20,570 views in just one hour.
It came nearly one week after the actor, known for his work on Boston Public, captured on video a bold thief sauntering out of the store, at 80th Street and 2nd Avenue, with two shopping bags full of stolen goods.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…