Donald Trump has again slammed President Joe Biden over the withdrawal from Afghanistan, denouncing him for pulling troops out before US citizens and military hardware were safely removed.
‘I don’t think our country has ever seen a period like this, how badly were doing, and then you take a look at the border. And worst of all is what took place in Afghanistan,’ Trump said in a phone interview with right-wing cable channel Newsmax on Tuesday.
‘That withdrawal, was the most incompetently handled withdrawal or anything else in the history of our country,’ he continued. ‘We’re embarrassed in front of the world.’
Joe Biden’s disastrous handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal has cost him huge swathes of Independent voters.
According to an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll, just 41% of Independent voters approve of Biden’s job performance, which is an eight-point drop from August.
A devastating 51% of respondents disapprove of Biden’s job performance.
Another concerning trend that the poll found is that Biden’s support has slipped by five points with Democrats, from 90% to 85%…
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…