Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signed two bills Friday that target transgender young people and classroom discussion of LGBTQ identities.
One of the bills makes it a felony for medical professionals to provide gender-affirming medical care people under 19.
Her signature makes Alabama the third state in the country to pass a measure restricting transition-related care, though it is the first state to impose criminal penalties.
Ivey said in a statement that she signed the bill because she believes that “if the Good Lord made you a boy, you are a boy, and if he made you a girl, you are a girl.”
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You